Effective treatment of warts with folk remedies is possible if you follow the recommendations of a dermatologist and only after examination by a doctor. Benign skin growths can appear on the arms, legs and all over the body, depending on where the human papillomavirus (HPV) has entered.
Treatment of flat and plantar coarse growths occurs in different ways, which are determined by their structure and factors affecting the skin. Let's analyze the most common types of warts on the human body and methods for their effective home treatment.
Types of warts
In total, there are more than 10 types of skin growths, they can be benign or come from malignant cells. When there is a malignant process, the formation will be only the result of the growth of the tumor, and its treatment will be ineffective and even harmful.
Therefore, it is rational to consider the treatment of exclusively benign formations on the hands, face, mucous membranes and legs, which do not harm health, but bring considerable discomfort to a person.
- Warts on the face, hands, neck are flat growths, their treatment with folk remedies is based on the principle of cauterization with home-made solutions or ready-made products purchased at a pharmacy. A feature of flat warts is their appearance on sensitive areas of the skin: neck, face, hands. Therefore, they must be removed only with proven and gentle means that will not leave marks on the skin after the growth disappears. To do this, you can use vegetable oils and juices, homemade tinctures based on natural plants and safe pharmaceutical ointments.
- Coarse plantar warts are growths on the legs that enlarge over time and are more difficult to remove. To remove them, more aggressive agents are used: juices from poisonous plants, pharmaceutical preparations based on nitrogen and acid.
- Condylomas on the mucous membrane - this type of warts has a viral etiology, so treatment with folk remedies can act only as an addition to the main therapy.
Advice!You can determine the type of education yourself, but for safety reasons, it is better to visit a dermatologist. This will allow you not only to ensure correct self-diagnosis, but also to find out which folk recipes will be most effective.
Folk recipes for flat warts
Getting rid of flat growths on the hands will help such products as garlic juice, magnesia, potatoes, an ear of bread and many other natural plants, the action of which is to cauterize, dry and stop the growth of the wart.
- Garlic juice- effective alternative treatment of skin growths on the hands. To do this, you need to take a clove of garlic and rub it into the previously treated area of the skin. You can treat the wart with a solution of hydrogen peroxide or alcohol and, when the skin is dry, rub the garlic.
- ear of corn- this method has no medical justification, but is commonly used. If you puncture a wart with a straw and then put this straw back on, you can determine from its growth whether the wart will fall off on its own. When the ear starts to rot in a few days, it means the wart will soon disappear. But again, let's go back to more reasonable methods of alternative treatment.
- green apple- cut into two parts and rub the warts with these lobes. You can repeat this every day, malic acid will negatively affect the growth of education and stop it.
- Removing the ice- this method is based on freezing the wart with ice. You need to stick a piece of ice wrapped in a napkin, hold it in place of the wart until you notice severe pain. Regular repetition of such a procedure (several times a day) will lead to the death of the formation, and the wart on the hands or face will disappear.
Advice!During home treatment, it is necessary to monitor the integrity of the outgrowth, in no case should it be torn or punctured with non-sterile needles. An infection may occur and therefore you will have to be treated not at home, but in stationary conditions and under the supervision of several doctors at the same time.
Recipes for removing hardened warts
The easiest way for IDPs to enter are foot injuries. This happens when walking barefoot, in public places where direct body contact with other people or surfaces is likely: beaches, swimming pools, bathrooms.
When the virus enters the damaged foot, that is, it comes into contact with open wounds, it leaves a trail in the same place in the form of a wart. It is small at first, like corn, but constant rubbing with shoes leads to its enlargement and such warts are called plantar warts. They look like calluses and therefore are often eliminated in the wrong ways. Consider how to get rid of coarse growth on the sole with folk remedies.
Stages of removing rough plantar growths:
- First, it is necessary to remove as much of the surface dead crust as possible. You can completely exfoliate the growth with the help of catalytic substances which will cause rapid keratolysis. These substances include salicylic and other acids.
- In the second stage, you need to act directly on the body of the wart. To do this, freeze the growth with ice, cauterize with celandine juice or other strong substances offered by traditional medicine.
- The final stage is the restoration of the skin, excluding the formation of scars and damage to adjacent areas. It is necessary to make lotions, baths, compresses both during the treatment process and for some time after it.
Advice!When the treatment reaches the last stage, it is necessary to make sure that the tissues under the wart are intact, that the skin of the foot is adequately sensitive and that there are no side effects of the chosen removal method.
Features of the folk treatment of skin growths
Home treatment, i. e. self-medication, is a risk both for your health and for those around you. What do you need to remember when starting to remove skin growths with folk remedies?
- The wart may not be who it claims to be - it could be a manifestation of melanoma or a serious internal disease.
- A chemical burn is not the most harmless injury.
- In children, allergic reactions are very difficult: conjunctivitis, otitis media, rhinitis, Quincke's edema.
- Most plants used for home treatments have poisonous sap. You need to know how to handle them.
- There is no single correct option for removing a wart, it is always necessary to observe regularity and an integrated approach.
Flat or plantar warts can be easily removed with folk remedies, but only when they first appear. It happens that a growth on the skin is only a symptom of a more serious systemic disorder and it will be possible to get rid of it only after eliminating the underlying problem.