Removal of papillomas with celandine is one of the most famous methods of traditional medicine. It is affordable and highly efficient. Treatment options for celandine mass - you can use juice, infusion, ointment, extract and other forms of it.
Why is celandine so popular for removing papillomas and from the earliest times? This medicinal plant contains unique substances, the winning combination of which allows you to fight the virus.
They are poisonous and simply burn the affected tissue. It is harmful, but effective. The chemical composition of an anonymous yellow flower in this case works for good.
The chemical composition of celandine contains about 20 alkaloids: eloidin, sanguinarine, cheleritrina, protopina. Under them are hidden organic substances containing nitrogen. They perform certain functions in the removal of papillomas:
- heloidin has analgesic and sedative properties;
- homochelodyne accelerates metabolic processes in damaged cells and promotes their regeneration;
- protopin effectively lowers the pain threshold, as it directly affects the excitability of the nervous system.
Alkaloids are known for their high biological activity. Thanks to them, celandine can be both a medicine (with proper use and moderate dosages) and a poison (with uncontrolled use in large quantities).
Saponins are also organic substances, but they do not contain nitrogen. They have a calming effect, soften the irritating effect of alkaloids.
Essential oils are known to all: they are a complex mixture of nitrogen-free substances. They perfectly dissolve in alcohol and fatty oils. When removing papillomas with celandine, they have an antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effect.
Flavonoids are the same compounds that give milky celandine juice its yellow color. They play an important role in the cauterization of papillomas, as they are able to quickly restore blood vessels damaged by alkaloids and acids in the treated area. They are distinguished by antiviral, antiallergic and anticancer properties.
Organic acids are the same substances that burn papillomas.
According to research, healing milk juice penetrates infected cells and causes local inflammation. In such a simple way, the body's immune defense reaction is activated, which, after such a process, already copes with the virus itself.
So there should be no doubt that it is possible to cauterize papillomas with celandine. Its composition is actively working in this direction. You just have to make sure you do everything right.
Why, despite such a poisonous composition and numerous side effects, despite all the warnings of experts, do people still use it against papillomas?
This method of treating unpleasant neoplasms has its advantages over all others:
- Burning papillomas in the salon is a painful procedure that not everyone will agree with, even with the use of anesthetics. Celandine juice almost does not cause discomfort.
- In-salon treatments, like medications, are expensive. If you use the plant directly, it won't cost a dime. Pharmaceutical products based on it are also distinguished by much lower prices.
- It is worth considering the fact that celandine is a gift from Mother Nature and that natural remedies are always preferable to chemical and synthetic ones.
- Rapidity of action: if the neoplasm is fresh and the plant has been used correctly, the bump disappears already in 3-4 days.
- Effectiveness: in 90% of cases, moxibustion ends with healing.
Using this medicinal plant for such purposes, it should be understood that HPV (human papillomavirus), which causes the formation of these lumps on the body, after such treatment will not go anywhere from the body. They can doze off for a while, or they can cause a new dispersal in the most unexpected place.
Therefore, after the external correction of the disease, it is a good idea to undergo a medical examination to assess the extent of the problem. This is one of the reasons why experts advise against using this herb for this disease.
Self-removal of papillomas at home is not welcomed by doctors, because such a procedure has significant drawbacks:
- the risk of proliferation of the affected tissues in cancerous tumors;
- severe burns to healthy skin around the treated neoplasm;
- the risk of an inflammatory reaction and subsequent sepsis if the sanitary rules are not followed;
- removal can be painful;
- the lump does not always go away;
- skin irritation;
- frequent allergic reactions;
- in contact with the mucous membranes it can cause severe irritation.
Are you ready for these challenges? Weigh the pros and cons. What is more important to you: no risk of such complications or elimination of these unpleasant viral neoplasms?
If you are already determined to use this particular method, it is worth touching on another safety issue before starting moxibustion - this is the presence of contraindications.
Is it possible to remove papillomas with celandine?
This plant belongs to the poppy genus, so it contains about 20 types of poisonous and powerful substances. Due to these properties, it negatively affects the development of the virus in the body.
In any case, it is advisable to consult a specialist, because a wart can be dangerous. After the examination, the doctor will tell whether it is possible to cauterize papillomas with celandine. If you prohibit their use, you must comply with the recommendations.
The course of treatment with this herbal remedy takes a long time. To reduce it, it is necessary to combine it with antiviral and immunomodulatory drugs.
Treating papillomas with celandine can be somewhat painful when using the highly concentrated extract. It is also not recommended to use it to remove growths on the face, especially on the eyelids, because there may be visible marks or scars.
Celandine - the use of papillomas externally
This tool is very convenient in that a person can choose the most convenient and suitable method of application for him individually, as well as based on the location of the pathological growths.
The simplest and cheapest is papilloma celandine juice. If possible, it is best to apply the juice of a freshly harvested plant. The ripening period, when a large amount of active substances accumulate in the stem, falls at the end of May and June.
How to use celandine for papillomas:
- Keep refrigerated only;
- Before each subsequent use, cut the stem to apply the fresh juice;
- The process grows 2 times a day;
- Lubricate only the tissues of the pathological formation;
With regular use, you can remove papillomas with celandine within a month. The duration of the course depends on the size of the growths. Poisonous substances that affect the destruction of warts accumulate almost at the root, so it is recommended to use only a third of the stem, without the top.
Treatment options for warts with celandine
Celandine to remove papillomas can be used in several ways. Let's take a closer look at some of them:
- Plant juice treatment. . . Freshly squeezed juice can be used, especially if the plant is available in May and June. It is advisable to lubricate the affected areas with plant sap directly from the stem, remembering that the greatest amount of sap is contained in the part of the plant that is localized to the stem. The frequency of procedures per day should be four. The course of such treatment is 21 days. During such treatment, the blackening of the upper part of the wart and its disappearance should be observed. If there is no permanent access to the plant, you can collect it. To do this, it is necessary to collect the celandine grass together with the rhizome, rinse and dry until the moisture disappears on its surface. Next, we pass the herb through a meat grinder twice. The resulting mixture must be squeezed through gauze folded in several layers. Pour the juice prepared in this way into darkened bottles and seal tightly. After seven days, the juice begins to ferment, so every day it is necessary to open the bottle to release the gases. It is necessary to carry out this procedure until the fermentation process stops. The juice is then ready for use. To increase its shelf life, it is recommended to keep the container with the juice in the refrigerator.
- The use of ointment based on celandine.To prepare this product, you need to mix the juice of the plant with glycerin. The ointment is prepared in this way, has a longer shelf life than the juice and is easier to apply. This drug can not only burn papillomas, but also cure acne, eczema manifestations and dermatitis.
- Treatment with celandine extract.To prepare the extract it is necessary to mix 100 ml. celandine juice with 50 ml. alcohol or vodka. Reviews indicate that such a medicine does not lose its medicinal properties within twelve months.
Celandine for papillomas - ointment, cream, bath
Such funds are suitable for use outside the season, when it would be advisable to make a harvest yourself and remove the growths that have appeared in the cold seasons.
To prepare the ointment, you need pork fat and dried vegetable materials, which must be ground on a coffee grinder. The components of the ointment must be mixed thoroughly.
Celandine against papillomas for skin application is rubbed into the affected skin with gentle movements. The procedure is carried out until the formations disappear on their own. The prepared product must be stored in the refrigerator.
Celandine extract for papillomas is also used in the form of a cream. This remedy is often used for plantar warts, but undergrowth can also be lubricated.
To prepare the cream, the fresh stems are scrolled through a meat grinder and squeezed through the juice of a cheesecloth. Then the extract is mixed with baby cream in a 1: 4 ratio. Instead of baby cream, glycerin is used. So the drug is obtained in the form of a liquid, but it can also be stored for a long time without losing its properties.
You can remove papillomas with celandine while taking a bath.
It is a painless, relaxing and very pleasant treatment. Excellent as an adjunct therapy for genital warts.
A small handful of dry plant material should be poured with 500 ml of boiling water and cook for 40 minutes in a water bath. After waiting a few more hours, strain and add to the bath.
Celandine pharmacy from papillomas - tincture for internal use
If there is no time and opportunity to independently prepare a remedy for medical measures, you can buy alcohol tincture at the pharmacy.
It can also be made at home from the dried leaves of the plant. Taking the form of a celandine tincture, HPV is inhibited from the inside - no new growths will appear.
For 500 ml of alcohol, 2 tablespoons of herbal raw materials are needed - regular for two weeks. Celandine tincture for papillomas is taken in a teaspoon 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals.
It should be remembered that such a remedy is not used externally. Alcohol can burn the healthy dermis around the growths, causing the skin to peel.
Celandine oil for papillomas
You can make it yourself or buy a bottle of the finished product at the pharmacy. If possible, it is better to use ready-made oil, because during cooking it is not always possible to preserve the medicinal properties of the plant.
Is it possible to remove celandine papilloma in the form of oil when using only this remedy? If the growths are small, with regular use of the oil, they can disappear in about a month. To speed up the healing process, it is advisable to include antiviral therapy.
To remove papillomas with celandine in a shorter period of time, a rational and balanced diet aimed at immunocorrection is recommended.
The oil has practically no contraindications, so it can be applied to warts up to 2-3 times a day. Pregnant women need specialist advice before use.
Balm from papillomas
The remedy is produced in the form of a balm and manifests its therapeutic effect due to the presence in the composition not only of the fresh juice of this plant, but also of gentian, golden rhododendron, spear-shaped cockalia.
Celandine balm for papillomas and warts, which are found only on the skin, should not be applied to the mucous membranes.
For warts and papillomas, it is necessary to apply a cotton swab moistened with a product once a day. It is necessary to hold it for about 10 minutes, periodically moistening it in a fresh solution.
You can buy liquid celandine for papillomas at the pharmacy. Although conditioner is not a registered drug, many pharmacies sell it as a dietary supplement.
This product is also available for transdermal use. The cream is used to remove plantar growths.
Celandine pencil from papillomas
The drug is very easy to use and also effective in removing small papillomas. The pencil has only a similar name to the plant - the composition of the product is not herbal. It produces the destruction of accumulations due to the presence of alkali in the composition.
Celandine pencil from papillomas - instructions:
- Clean the localization of the wart;
- Apply in a timely manner, avoiding contact with the healthy dermis;
- Do not rinse.
After half an hour, the wart will turn black and separate from the skin in about 2 days. During this period, it is necessary to try to exclude mechanical effects on the growths.
It is advisable, during a consultation with a specialist, to find out how to remove a papilloma with celandine and whether in this case it is generally possible to use such a method of destruction.
If, however, you decide to use this drug, you need to observe the process during these 2 days. After the time frame, the buildup will be removed - the natural healing process should begin. If you are concerned about discomfort or the wart has increased in size, you need to see a specialist.
Removal of papillomas with celandine from the pharmacy
The tool is available in the form of an aqueous solution and has nothing to do with the herbal composition. The destruction of skin growths occurs due to the presence of sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate and sodium hydroxide in the composition.
Aqueous solution for papillomas - instructions for use:
- Treat the affected areas with soapy water;
- Rinse well with clean water and dry;
- Using the applicator, apply a drop of liquid to the epithelial growth;
A solution of celandine from papillomas provokes the appearance of a chemical burn at the application sites, therefore it is necessary to ensure that the drug does not spread beyond the wart. The blackening of the accumulation will indicate the onset of necrosis of the pathological tissues.
Before treating, cauterizing papillomas with celandine, a mandatory examination by a specialist is required. A common wart can easily be confused with other growths. In order not to harm yourself and to conduct effective therapy, you need to follow the recommendations of a qualified doctor.
Reviews about the treatment of papillomas with celandine
- Woman, 34 years old: "Alas, papilloma viruses cannot be removed from the body, so you have to maintain immunity with medications, and when formations appear, try to remove them one way or another. I have used pharmaceuticals more. times, but they leave scars, so now I prefer only fresh celandine from papillomas. "
- Woman, 25: "Last year I thought about how to remove papillomas at home, when I got a small but ugly wart on my finger. I tried celandine before, but I couldn't stand the pain. When everything was healed, there 'I applied celandine ointment for 3 weeks, which helped remove education. Recommend to everyone! "
- Male, 27: "At 26, I discovered a plantar wart on my foot and went to the clinic to burn it. Exactly a year later, a similar formation appeared on the other leg, but that didn't surprise me, because I know that the "HPV just doesn't recede. This time I decided to try to cure the ailment with celandine ointment. Fortunately, the dacha is full of this useful plant. "